02/09/2010 aku bluuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i try sooooo HARD



(It starts with)
One thing, I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn’t even know
Wasted it all just to
Watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
One thing, I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how
I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I’m surprised it got so (far)
Things aren’t the way they were before
You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me
In the end
You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter


 

0 comments:

Featured Posts


About Me

Foto Saya
Insan Biasa
seorang insan yg dilahirkan didunia ini untuk menanam tanaman bagi menjadikn bekalan di akhirat kelak. Namun terkadang diri ini tersasar dari jalannya. Blog ini saya coretkan seperti diariku tentang apa yg saya rasa, dengar, lihat, sentuh mengenai kehidupan di dunia ini... selamat & terima kasih kerna sudi berkunjung ke blog saya...
Lihat profil lengkap saya

Blog Archive

iLuvislam.com + discover the beauty of islam

Link Sahabat & Sahibah


Widget by: Facebook Develop by: JeritanBlog

Anda Pengunjung ke ...

Web Site Hit Counters

Followers

Popular Posts